Friday, January 5, 2007

my dad always hesitate


My dad has some problem in his teeth, so he can’t eat hard food. Today he brought kachchi biriany for iftar. But in iftar he found mutton isn’t soft enough (for him) to eat. He was very disappointed, I was right behind him. I gave him massed potato fry (aalur chop) which is soft, but he was shouting, no no. I had to force him to take, and finally he took half of it. He always hesitates to take food from his child. May be all parents are like that. They give good food to their children; never want to take from them….

3 comments:

ত্রিভুজ said...

ifter? :/

JhoroHowa said...

ROJA !! When you have written this blog ??
Your dad feel hesitate to take food from you !! (Sondaho Hase)

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

jhorohowa: yes, your were right, i have written this post at Tuesday October 17, 2006 - 09:59am (PDT) at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sUBlq5Qic6c6tHBrNjPAJeU-?cq=1&l=6&u=10&mx=27&lmt=5