Friday, February 2, 2007

my missing point


I am playing, playing with me for myself. Stop expecting anything from anyone. If i get anything from anyone, enjoying it, no matter how small/poor it is. Start loving all.
These makes I feel better.
When i let everyone go, that makes my mind stop waiting for anyone.
When i don't expect anything from anyone, make me relief when i don't get anything.
But now i found one thing i missed. May be i don't expect anything, but people some times give me bad feelings. What should i do with that? Just accept? React? Escape? What? What will make me feel good and will be good for me?
In polite and logical way i will try solve it. If fail then will accept whatever happen.

1 comment:

L said...

Hi..I like your blog and the pics you share. Thanks for leaving the kind comment on my blog. I've always liked writing even if it sometimes seem incoherent LOL. As to reply to your comments...lately my motto has been "what is, is".