Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Social invitation


People give invitation for several reasons. People expect invitation also. Like if any known person get married or arrange any birthday party, in you mind you will expect to have invitation. But the person, who arranges this, is difficult to manage. He/she had to think many things. Budget, place, relation with the gust and relation between guest to guest etc. Some times they can’t invite all known people. And some times they had to ask formally to join, but in their mind they don’t expect those guest.

Now my problem is I can’t understand when any person really want me to go or not. Generally who ever invite me I join them. May be they didn’t like that but I couldn’t know. And if any one don’t invite me, I take it easy. Its not possible that every person expect me in their occasion every time.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks for stopping by. Nice photos on your blog. Your comments are very thoughtful.