Monday, December 10, 2007

Service and business in Bangladesh



I have seen in most cases payment collection in Bangladesh is really a big trouble. No matter what service or product you give companies are always make you trouble to pay your bill. I have seen in some companies, there are always some bills pending… I wonder how people do business over here.

In giving service, same condition going on. You won’t get 100% service. You have to call and ask them again and again. Some says, if I pay full payment, they won’t come back and give me service… Some says, if I give full service, that company will never call me and give me my full payment. This shouldn’t be the way of business…

1 comment:

roxette said...

this is really a problem of our commitment quality.. the reason we are never professionals.