Monday, December 17, 2007

Way to stay tension free


Staying in tension is very painful. I have heard this is one of the major reasons to have Diabetes. To stay tension free or less I always give myself time to think, what could be the solution. And when I thought anything as a solution I stop thinking about the problem (at least try to stop thinking) and try to stay steady. It works. But maybe not all times. When I expect some major problem, no matter whatever solution I think (sometimes I think to accept all) in my absent mind I may not stay that much free from tension. I feel week, brain not working properly, start doing silly mistakes everywhere. And finally fall in sick… Trying to solve this problem also… trying to make my mind stay cool in any situation.

1 comment:

roxette said...

One of the way could be, stay out of having expectation from others and being satisfied with what you have. I am trying to follow this method by failing everyday.. still believing one day i will be able to.