Monday, March 10, 2008

Abortion for a poor mom



Our med became pregnant. She has 2 more soon. Her husband is a rickshaw puller. She wasn’t ready to have a child. Now she wanted abortion her child.
I don’t like it. I am women too. May be some I will become a mother too. I am just feeling that she is killing her child because of poorness. I talked with her. But she is made her mind to remove this child now. Already she has taken some medicine to abortion, but failed. Soon she will go to hospital for abortion.
I am feeling very sad, that a mother has to risk her life to death and kill her child only because she is poor and can’t afford to bring her child in the world to survive.

2 comments:

Aladdino said...

I really feel sad too. this world is so strange, some are diening for a kid and some others killing them becaue of poorness...
let`s pray Allah to help the poor people, and to show them the right path is she muslim?)

may Allah bless you

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here