Monday, March 3, 2008

Money saving



Don’t know when I will learn that. Today I was calculating…. I am doing job exactly for 8 years and 3 months. If you ask how much I have in my bank? I will say less than 1000 taka!! How come? Because I expended all.
When I have first join in a software company Corona IT I had thought, now where ever I wanted to expend will earn and expend money. But you know, human has never ended wishing power. So my expending is list is growing up but earning isn’t growing like that. So there is always big list waiting to expend.
I tried to make some bank balance, and after some period I expend all. Again start keeping money as much as possible and again. A big expenditure comes and takes all it away… Don’t know when I will be able to keep sufficient amount of money in bank to feel financially secure.

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Thanks for your message! :)

Unknown said...

hehe ... tell you what. Money is for spending and not for saving for just another rainy day. For that we have investments :-D :-D
But I know what you mean .. it has been 3 years for me and I would not even have $300 in my bank !!