Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still Dhaka’s air is polluted too much

I didn’t test it or I don’t know how to test, whatever I had felt from my personal experience I like to share that.

Coz of health condition I stay at home most of the days. After a long time yesterday I went out to some personal work with my father. We took a CNG auto and after few minutes I start feeling that my eyes are burning. I tried to keep looking down on the road that polluted air may not attack my eyes directly. Special when a motor cycle standing beside our auto I were facing more problem. Once I feel something put on my eyes, I tried to clear my eyes with my finger and I found it is something like black sand.

People who go outside daily may take it as a daily problem like others, but I think we should try to make this air environment better.

No comments: