Sunday, November 2, 2008

Low blood pressure

My sister Sonia, who is an honorary doctor in Dhaka Medical College has advised me to check my pressure daily, if it some how it become high then immediately I have to go to the doctor.

Today I was feeling so bad, I couldn’t take breath. I was taking air but feeling there is no oxygen. I was too week to move. I made some saline by sugar, salt and water and took. After taking 3 glasses, I feel better.

Later on when I check my blood pressure, I found it is 110 and 75. May be when I was feeling sick, it was too low.

2 comments:

Luke T. Bush said...

I hope you are feeling better. It's good that your sister is a doctor. I also have chronic problems that sometimes are too much for me but I keep "plugging away."

Luke

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thanks Luke T. Bush, I am doing fine now. whenever feel very week take some saline and take rest... that helps me to feel better.