Monday, September 20, 2010

All plans goes in vain



In our family we always enjoys everyone's birthday. We make plans, buy gifts, take good foods. Recently I was planning for my husband's birthday. I bought a gift for him. I planned to wear sharee (which he gave me 1year ago, on my birthday and I still didn't try), with matching ornaments and makeup. Planned to take some beauty preparation too. I would dressed my son with matching color of my sharee. I planned to go to his (my husband) office and give him a surprise and then if he could manage to take a short leave from office, we will walk around and take some food.

But you know, all canceled. Coz of his mother's sickness he took leave from office. Now what to do. Tried to celebrate online. Sent him an ecard, sent voice sms with the birthday song. What else?