Sunday, October 10, 2010

motorcycle accident


When I was a student I heard from my friend's parents that they don't allow them to ride motorcycle. I didn't know why, or couldn't understand. Why people always force to wear helmet who rides motorcycle. My father also had motorcycle. He sometimes gave me lift to my educational institute. Sometimes he took us to show lightening on special festivals. So I had experience on motorcycle and never had any accident. Though my father had.

Actually people never understands until they face the problem by themselves. After grown up, now I understand why people afraid of motorcycle. I have a son too and I don't want to see him facing accident over motorcycle. But if he insist then I will allow him to ride it. Well I have enough time to think about it. Now he is only 1 year and 10 months old. Whenever he see any motorcycle, he says "kokorkykik" :) and I hope he will be safe from his kokorkykik accident.

No comments: