Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have seen Mount Everest


Mount Everest, the highest mountain of the earth. It's in Nepal. In our honeymoon I planned to visit 3 countries, India, Nepal and Bhutan. Actually this was a package offer of a tourist company. From Darjeeling, India we went to see Kanchenjunga (3rd highest mountain) from Tiger Hill. From Tiger hill, for the first time I saw the head of Mount Everest. One tourist guide showed us. Beautiful!
We entered Nepal by road from India; the border area is called Kakorvita.  From here we went to Pokhra. On the way to Pokhra, we saw above the clouds, the mountain range of Himalaya. We thought we will see Everest or some part of Himalaya later. But actually that was the end of mountain viewing. I couldn't image that the mountain could be this much beautiful. As long as we could see were watching mountains from bus. Awesome!

The picture I have given is the Mount Everest at moon light.

No comments: