Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brick game


I like brick games. When I was a student I use to play a lot. But my older sister was number one to play all kinds of brick games and then my younger sis Sonia.

On my older sister's son's (Tameem) birthday his uncle gave him a brick game. He liked it and sometimes both he and his mom plays on it. My son Shafeen (2 years old) liked that machine too. He can't play but he knows if he presses buttons it plays music! So, two cousins fight on the game machine. My dad (Shafeen's grandpa) gave Shafeen a brick game too to stop two brothers fighting.

Now Shafeen plays with his own brick game at home and but when he goes to his grandpa's house, he plays Tameem's one too. Tameem couldn't find any way to stop him, though he is always afraid that Shafeen will break his one.

No comments: