Friday, December 24, 2010

Cooked two foreign foods


Today I cooked two food items. One is Chinese fried rice and another one is Malaysian vegetables. I found fried rice is one item that you can say totally balanced food. It has rice, oil (carbohydrate), carrot, onion, ginger, coriander, black pepper (vitamins), meat, egg (protein, calcium), salt (minerals) etc. It takes time to prepare all items, and cooking takes only few minutes. 
Malaysian vegetable I made for breakfast, but it took long time that I had to eat it at noon. It has nuts, ginger, onion, cabbage, dry chili, coconut milk, oil, salt (carbohydrate, protein, vitamins, minerals etc).
So both I must say well for health for my child. Though he eat little amount of them (modern child, don't want to get extra fat in his body), I guess soon he will learn to eat as much as his body needs.

No comments: