Thursday, January 13, 2011

Plants were on my desk

Me were in front of my desk

somewhere in... started their office with 3 developers. I was one of them, or for more information I was the first employee of somewhere in... After joining one day Jana (one of the owner of the company) brought 3 plants in ceramic pots for 3 of us. She mentioned that these gifts came from his brother. You know a plant can change the whole room's decoration. These did too. I took very good care of my one, I gave water, and sometimes tea leaves as fertilizer. One day I found one pot was broken. I went to International trade fair and search and buy another one. My plants grow rapidly than others. One day I found someone drop their plant at bathroom. I took that too and put it on my desk. You can see in the picture.