Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bangladeshi, especially Dhaka inhabitants increase their patient rapidly.


Shafeen trying to make traffic problem as he saw on road.


I remember when I was a child, in road, if anyone had to wait for 1 minute for any reason, they start shouting. In some cases they came out from their vehicle, start beating the person for whom this late occurred and in most cases they start shouting bad words to other people. On those days, I thought Bangladeshi will never grow their patient.
But I was wrong. Now a day, people had to stay on road or in a same place in road for hours and they don’t say a word. Just stay on their vehicle and wait when they will start again. Not only for one day. For every day and every time they go out. But nobody say a single word. I guess if this happened in other country, the people must demand for a better road system first, then other issue.

No comments: