Sunday, May 8, 2011

Am I making some time to sit in front of computer?

Shafeen took this picture by himself


When my son came in my life, he took all of my time. It becomes impossible to give a single second to give myself. When he became 2 years old, I get some time when he sleeps. So at night, when he fall in sleep I got some time to come online. Today things are little different. I came online, while he (he is now 2 years and 5 months old) is playing around me. I told him, I will give you the pc to work (as he said, he wants to work with pc) and to see cartoon cinema after completion of my work. He agreed. But he can't stop himself to press keyboard, or moving mouse or to shut down the pc manually suddenly. 3 or 4 times I lost all of my work because of his sudden shut down. Finally I could submit this 8 line post after making him sleep. So, can I make some time to sit in front of pc? Not at all.


Shahana Shafiuddin


No comments: