Friday, May 20, 2011

Blessings from a mother’s heart


Me and Shafeen


When you love anything, it will be very difficult for you to stay away from it. Or just hold yourself for not to touch the thing. I have seen my father. He has restriction to eat many things. But he never listens, always likes to eat what he shouldn't.

My son is just 2 years old boy. I know it’s very difficult for him to not to touch electronic things. Especially which thing has buttons to press. I always told him not to touch cell phone, but he can’t stop himself.

Like today, I told him that I am going to kitchen, and please do not touch my cell phones. He agrees and when I came back I saw he is playing with cell phone. Again I told him, you should listen to your mom and went out to do some work. When I return, I saw he is lying on bed and told me I am not holding your cell phone. I really surprised! He listen what I ask him to do (though it was his favorite thing to play). From my heart I am giving blessing to my son. I asked Allah to give happiness to his entire life.

No comments: