Tuesday, October 18, 2011

After marry, everything will be changed



I had heard this, but didn’t believe this quietly. Now, I agree with it. That after marry, everything changed. Especially this happens in financial condition. When I was with my parent, I never thought how much money do we have or I can afford. Whenever I went to market, always buy those things what I need. Then I start incoming by myself. Again, I was a free bird. I could buy and expend where ever I want to. After giving birth of my child, I gave full time to my son and found what? I don’t have enough money to live. Every moment I had to think, what I can buy what I can’t. Yes, after marry life is changed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

আপা আপনি এখানে বাংলায় লিখেন না কেন??

আচ্ছ বিয়ের পর দুনিয়াটা বদলায় নাকি সন্তান হওয়ার পর দুনিয়া বদলায়?

ভাল থাকুন

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Well, I wanted to make this blog for the whole world. Not only for those who understands Bangla. For Bangla I have another blog.
Both after marriage and after getting son changes peoples life.