Thursday, November 24, 2011

His last call

My dad, this picture had been taken at October, 22, 2011

November 19, 2011, at 12:35 am. I was at Chittagong at the Hotel Nobo Inn at room 601. Suddenly I had got a call. I checked, it was from my dad. I surprised! This time! I received. But my dad didn't say anything. I only heard that he is feeling pain and taking his breath strongly. Then he cut the the phone. I couldn't understand what to do. He knew I wasn't in Dhaka, at its midnight. generally never called this time. I thought this might be an mistake. His cell phone is always stays beside his pillow, so if he moves by mistake calls can be done.

But I was wrong. I realize that next morning when I get news of his death (Innalillahi wa innailaihi rajeun). Actually he couldn't tolerate his pain, that's why he called me to get help.  

5 comments:

Didarul I. Bhuiyan said...

So sad to hear that. Good on him. Good on you, mate.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thank you Didar bro.

Unknown said...

so sad to hear

i think he loved you the most

Rezwan said...

I am so sorry to learn about your father's death. Praying for his departed soul.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thank youu Kamrul and Rezwan.