Monday, December 26, 2011

Don’t give chance to anybody to change your mind



If you want to live alone, then don’t give any chance to anybody to make your decision change. I had decided myself when I was just 13 that I am not going to get marry to anyone. I will live alone. And I found, in lonely life the only problem is that I feel that I am alone. Otherwise there is no problem at all!  Trust me.  And I was happy, really happy.

I always listen to others, and then think, should I listen to them? Are they right? Then I took my decision. Now I think in this case I shouldn’t listen to others. Because this way, many people had manipulated me to change my mind about marriage. Like some said, I am a woman not just a human, I should give chance to boys to change my mind and see what they can do. Because I generally didn’t let any boy come near to me. And I was right. Because if you give chance, then anybody can influence you by their words, then may hurt you. This happened to me finally. I shouldn’t let any man come near to my mind. Now I understand, if anyone decided to live alone, no problem with that, just don’t let anyone to influence and take advantage from your life and then left.

4 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

This is your life. Stay bless.
My prayer with you.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thank you izdiher

Anonymous said...

Has Allah created Jin and Insan for leading the life at their own will? Has Allah not sent His messenger to show a Mimin, Allah's selected mankind's life style by revealing the GREAT kITAB on which you have deep and unbroken faith?

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Yes... I always am relying on Allah, for everything.