Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home service from general shops



I think, now we need home service from general shops. You know, my condition is I am little sick. My son is sick, I had to cook and take care of him, take care of myself. Now how can I go outside and buy things. It’s difficult for me to make time with a small kid. I wish our general shops which we have near our house start home delivery. Where I can ask for daily necessary things and they will deliver to me. Like eggs, honey, fruit etc. Which I need and I have to make time to go out and bring all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really a timely demand. E-commerce is emerging rapidly woldwide for meeting this demad. E commerce in our local market is also creeping and, rapid development thereof depends on mass people participation.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

That's right, for this time a phone call and delivery (like pizza delivery) will be good enough for me.