Thursday, December 29, 2011

May be after 20 years


Shafeen (with red trouser) and Faisal standing inside the big Buddha statue area.


Where I live there is a big Temple of Buddha. It’s a big compound. Here they have school (kindergarten, high school), big pond, garden, playground, boy’s hostel, orphanage, off course temple etc. Many years ago when I was a primary school going girl went to visit this place. I was surprise because the place is very big and beautiful. After many years yesterday I went there with my hubby and son. They liked it very much, but I found that place became smaller. Actually not, many be that time my size was little so I found everything too big, no they are smaller. Though my hubby said it is a big place. People can go there and have some nice time by just walking.

No comments: