Saturday, February 11, 2012

My policy to stay away from cheating



Cheating is everywhere in business. You just need to be alert to stay away of it. But still, in some cases you have to rely with unknown person. When I do any project I always took 50% advance to for security. Then after completion of the work I took rest 50% of money. If any problem came, in between work, then both should loss 50%.

When I work with any PTC (paid per visit website) I wait till my money became mature and I claim. If they don’t pay me then I stopped working with them. Here still I loss the money which became mature.

As an article writer, I wrote sample or first task to the work owner. If they pay, then I will work more according to their instruction. Otherwise, I should stop working for them.

No comments: