Thursday, June 14, 2012

I couldn’t depend to anyone, ever



I always wanted someone or some people, in my life, who might be very active in every work, who can give me good suggestion in every situation. But I never found anyone like that. Whoever comes near to me always depends on me. I had to take decision and action for every situation.

In my student life, corporate life or marriage life, everywhere I found same situation. If anyone falls in problem I tried my best help them, but if I am in trouble no one is there for me. Nobody care to help me out from difficult situation or kind enough to give me some good moment.

May be I have some personality which doesn’t make people to care for me. Fine, I have to find my own way, to live my life as much as I can. When I can’t I will accept that situation. I have to live with this.

No comments: