Monday, October 22, 2012

Do you like to see the movie “Spider man” in 3d in Cineplex?


Do you like to see the movie “Spider man” in 3d in Cineplex? Then you have to take your ticket one day earlier. We didn't know about it so we went there and didn't get chance to see the movie…. then took tickets for the next day. This time we took ticket for Shafeen too, because he will also need glasses to view the movie.


When I saw this movie trailer before, I thought this new hero won’t be able mark his name as spider man like the previous one. But today after watching the movie I found, I was wrong. He is really successful with his new impression. And in the theater my son (3 years and 10 months old) decided not to wear the glasses and watched it like 2D. But anyway all liked the movie.

No comments: