Saturday, October 20, 2012

I don’t want to lose you, my friends



I am not asking you to do something for me, not asking to give me time, not even asking to call me or chat with me. Well if any day it needed I might ask that, but you are always free to say "no". I don’t expect anything from you, because I don’t want to lose you. Just be there and let your life going. Some day you may marry, have kid, and start new business or career. Have a good life. But don’t delete me from your life. I really don’t want to miss you.

I am your friend and well wisher. You can talk with me anytime for any reason, you can feel that your this friend is always there. You will never be alone.


I will not disturb you people anytime... that’s not my nature. We can see each other and see our work each other virtually. And always make give each other good times. So, please be there. And don’t make me miss you. I don’t want to miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of blogs in blogspot. What purpose do they serve? Is it possible to make money through blogs. If yes how?.

Anonymous said...

Many friends who have infact no moral value inside them take the opprtunity of your kindness and simplicity. Pls. be carefull to give them access without checking. It is not impossible that once any of them push you into a life threatenning trouble causing your tears for long.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I agree. Problem is it's very difficult for me to understand people. Understand their intention.