Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I may not help anyone to survive, but I am not helping people to kill other people.


My son saw the cartoon picture where a mother is hold a kid with tears and missiles are falling down on them. And his question started. What’s happening here? Why bad guys throwing bombs there? Are bad people stronger than them? Why don’t they buy strong bomb to protect themselves? Why other people don’t give them strong bomb? Why mother is so sad, etc. To tell you the truth I don’t have the answers either, but I had to answer all. My son never gives me any other option. But he wasn't satisfied. So he made his own story.

He said actually the boy redirecting the missiles with the paper plane, because a plane is stronger than bomb. So, they are safe now. And I had to say, yes, you are right.

After born I always buy toiletries for my son which are not from “Johnson & Johnson”. All says to me, what are you doing? This is the best brand for a kid. I replied, not for my kid. I may not help anyone to survive, but I am not helping people to kill other people.

No comments: