Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Messages from Banglalink



Few days back accidently my cell phone number subscribed with Banglalink (mobile operator) “love quote”. For your kind information, I didn't do this mistake. These messages are very nice. Those bring a nice smile on my face in the morning for last four days. Good for the lovers who wants to send something like that through mobile message. I am giving all four down here. Check it by yourself.

1.       First day, “I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow”

2.       Second day, “It must have been a rainy day! When you were born. Heaven was crying coz it lost its most beautiful angel”

3.       Third day, “Sometimes the one thing you are looking for is the one thing you can’t see”

4.       Fourth day, “Love makes life so confusing, but without love would you really want to live”

     I tried to stop this service after 2 months, because then they became irregular on sending messages. As I got instruction from the sms, I typed “stop love” then send it to 2345. But they didn't stop this service, even they are renewing their service twice a month (cutting money from my account), generally service should take money once in a month.
 


No comments: