Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Small tip to reduce your electricity bill with AC

Shafeen took this picture, well he actually took his mom's picture which I had to cut from left side.


Few days back my AC remote became out of order. I went to a tour to Cox’s bazaar, after returning home I found that the remote isn’t working. I realize I should have removed all the batteries from the remote control before I leave. From then my AC (butterfly 1.5ton) setting is still in 24c and I had to switch on and off directly from the switch.

After ending the month I have found that my electricity bill became tk500 less than previous months. That’s a good tip to reduce your bill. You know, everything has a good side and bad side.

I have contacting the sales center, they said this kind of remote control can’t be fix, I have to buy a new one, which will cost tk3000.

No comments: