Saturday, November 3, 2012

We have solar panel for street light now?



Yesterday, to search “Samsung TV service center “we had to run in the city in light rain. From online we got an address that it’s in CityHeart Market, Nayapaltan. So, we went there. Suddenly I have seen solar panel on every light post. Are they started working? If these start working then really we can save a lot of energy for our national grid. This may be old news for all. But for me it’s new and an effective step on using solar panel everywhere. By the way we didn’t find the service center over there, even there is no TV show room on that area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]cheap ray bans[/url] blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I handle such info a lot. [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]ray ban uk[/url] ,I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.