Friday, January 25, 2013

I had tested myself

Shafeen took this picture by himself, he is 4 years old


I am a good girl, yes I am. No matter what you think. Most cases people think that I am like that because I can’t be worse. I thought about that too. Am I? So, I gave myself some test and everywhere I have proved that I can be worst, but I am not, because I don’t want to be like that. Let me tell you about one.

When I was studying in Dhaka University, I use to take university bus “Shrabon”. All students waited beside the road for bus. When bus comes all start running and makes a competition to take the good sit and don’t want to be the last one who might not get any sit. I didn’t like that at all. I thought we are educated people. Why don’t we make a line? But I was sure nobody is going to listen to me so didn’t say anything. I always waited for the bus and gently get on it, never fight. If I get sit fine, if no, I can live with that.

Here my test was am I like that because I can’t run and fight for a sit? Let me check. I tried it for 2 days, and the result is every day I run and get on the bus first. So I can do things like that, but I don’t, because I really don’t like this.

No comments: