Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shopping

Shafeen and Tameem (my elder sister's son). Shafeen was 1 year and 7 months old. We were at Nandan, which doesn’t exist anymore.


Shopping cart is always Shafeen's responsibility

Shafeen liked tha penguin

My elder sister Sharmin

Like most of the woman, I like shopping. When I want to give me some gift, I give myself to go for shopping. Well only once I gave this gift to myself, it’s little expensive, you know. That day I went to Agora at RifleSquire, Dhaka. And I bought whatever I felt I need. On that day I shop for tk 13000. No much, you see. But I really bought some essential things for home, later which became very helpful, like nonstick deep fry pan, food weight machine etc.

My son liked shopping too. Actually he liked to run the shopping cart. But, now a day, he prefers to stay at grandmother’s house (maternal) to play and let mom go to shop alone. Good for both of us.

No comments: