Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My likeness on glasses

My son also likes to wear glasses. Still don’t know how to wear or manage it, but he tries. Here he was 1 year and 7 months old.



I like glasses (spectacles). Whenever I see any person with glass, without any reason a good feeling generate about them. When I was a student I wish to wear glasses. Sometimes I thought I will buy a zero power spectacles and will start using. Somehow couldn't manage it.

In my career life I start facing problems in my eyes, then went to a doctor. He suggests me to wear glasses. Allah knows, how much happy I was. I started using glasses. I bought the lighted frame that was available in the shop. Actually my father bought it for me. But then the problem started. No, not in my eyes, problem started with my nose. I start feeling pain on nose. I discuss it with my sisters (who also wear glasses). They said its nothing, within 3 or 4 months you will forget about it. Fine, I tried for 9 months. And the pain increases day by day. Even now, if I think about glasses I start feeling pain on my nose. So, said good bye to glasses.

But I still like people who wear glasses. They look intellectual, aren't they? My son also likes to wear glasses. Still don’t know how to wear or manage it, but he tries. 

No comments: