Monday, June 10, 2013

Golden time, my son used to eat by himself.

Here Shafeen was 1 year and 11 months old. His uncle gift him this plate set.




When a baby comes in this world, they can’t do anything by themselves. Mother has to take all responsibilities for the kid and every moment she thinks, when her child will learn how to walk, then she will be little free, when her child will learn how to talk, then she will be little relief that the child can inform her about their problem. I am also like that. Now a day I think when my son will learn eating by himself, I will get some time to work something else. When he was 1 year and 11 months old he started eating by himself. Though it caused more trouble for me, he mass up his body and the surround area. But still I thought maybe I will get relief from one job. But I was wrong, my son somehow understood that mommy wants him to eat by himself, he stopped doing it. He is now 4 and half years old. And still I had to feed him. Otherwise he won’t eat.

No comments: