Sunday, June 16, 2013

Managing money


I am not good in accounting; I mean calculating money and keep all information updated. Though I had to work as an accountant (under guidance) for few days and I understood very well, I didn't born to do this job. But at home, you are everything. Home management means you are the sweeper to Queen. You have to manage and do (if no one else to help you) everything, including accounting. To make everything easy I tried to make small solutions. Right now I am keeping some small bags (old rejected bags) to keep money for different reason, with a small note, mentioned which moneys are for which purpose. It works like a small bank with different kind of account. Well this reminds me; today I might need to go the bank to solve some small issues.

No comments: