Sunday, July 7, 2013

Now don’t have my CD collections

Shafeen and CD

Like all the people who work with computers, I had a collection of CDs. Mostly software, backup files, few movies and a few personal (marriage, son’s activities etc) etc. I bought few airtight plastic boxes to keep them safe and clean. It worked until my son started playing with these. When I had to keep busy with work, I needed to give my son, something interesting for him. One of his favourite things is CD. So I gave him the boxes of CDs and he let me work. The result is almost all CDs missing. How? Very easy, few went under the box bed (not possible to bring them out now), few he dropped to the dustbin and throw out to window, and few he made damage by pressing hard with the floor. Others… don’t have any idea…. But my boxes became empty.

No comments: