Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sometimes you need to create your own proverbs

Shafeen

There is a saying, (something like this) if you want to help someone give him a fish. If you want him to change his position that he won’t ask help for anything then teach him how to catch a fish.

I like this saying…I tried to train my son how to eat. Because if I feed him, his stomach will be full but later I have to spend time again to feed him. If I could train him how to eat, then he can eat by himself and it will be a big relieve for me. You can see in the picture I gave plastic below him that he won’t mess my bed, then gave him noodles and water. He was only 2 years and 3 months old. Result? Wait a bit…


Now he is 4 and half years old. Still I feed him. I can’t make him feed by himself unless he wants to be, no matter how hard I try. Instead he taught me how to feed him well, by showing cartoon. L

1 comment:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

He is 12 now. Still, sometimes I offer him to feed when he doesn't want to eat. Most of the time he said, Yes.