Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My son became tired running with me everywhere

Shafeen, here he was 2 years and 4 months old

Usually wherever I go, I took my son with me. So he had to give me company (who else will) in shop, bank, and other office everywhere. Now he has grown up a bit (4 years and 8 months old) and learns to make his own choice. So, he has given me some freedom. He said you can go to those places alone, where they don’t have any space to play, just send me to my grandmothers (maternal) house first. Good for me too. At least now he doesn't have to be tired by running with me without any reason. And I also don’t have to keep busy one part of my brain by thinking is it his feeding time, need to go to toilet, have to keep extra dress, water, food (sometimes), keep an eye on him that he don’t go other place by himself or touch any important thing, is he comfortable etc.

No comments: