Friday, August 16, 2013

We don’t need to blame others, we need the solution


We always have some people among us who only know how to find who did this and how to blame them. They don’t think, what is the situation now or what we should do now first.

Once I locked my door by keeping the key inside my room. I really didn't know what to do next. I told this to some. Asked them to find and bring a key maker for me and open the door. But no, their interest is to know, how this happen? How could I do this? How I should be blamed. On that moment the only thing I said, we have to open the door first and bring back the keys. Then will discuss what and how things happened. Then somehow I opened the door.


Key of the garden door lost. Thanks Allah I don’t touch it. But people started saying the maid must have taken, who else can do such things blah blah. I tried to make them understand, we didn't see who take it or not, first we should search every where the key can be or can’t be, because people by mistake can keep the key in other place. Anyway the lock had been changed. And the key is still lost.

No comments: