Sunday, November 3, 2013

When will have time with sea?


I have patience. I can wait. But I can’t cancel. I just can’t. Once I make plan that I will go there, I must go. If no one is ready to go with me, I will go alone. But I won’t cancel my program. If anyhow, I can’t, I will postpone the program and again when I get chance will go. I just need better situation to complete my plan.
Post a Comment