Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bamboo


This picture taken from cell phone default image

First I saw this Bamboo or bamboo tree or bamboo grass at my grandfather’s (maternal) house. My mother was so disjointed to see this jungle just beside the house. She asked my grandmother to cut all down. My grandma replied, these trees are very beneficial. They repair the house with it and also it helps in cooking firewood. I liked the jungle of bamboo. Though can’t think to go inside it.


Later on I get to know about Panda a big bear like, white and black animal also like the bamboo. This is their main (or only) food. Nice, bamboo is needed in many places. My son is collecting different shape of panda from Gems ball chocolate. May be some day I have to buy some bamboo tree for his panda’s too.

No comments: