Monday, March 10, 2014

Sea, I like its water…


I don’t know why I like water so much. When I was a kid, my mom said, I use to cry if they don’t let me wash cloths and clean dishes. I liked those work because I could touch water as much as I. My first visit to sea was Red Sea. I asked many times to my parent to let me go into the water. They never agree…

After that my uncle took me with him to see The Bay of Bengal. Again he didn't let me go into the water. He was afraid, if anything happen to me, his sis will kill him. But my aunt finally came to help me. She said, “go into the water, I will talk with your uncle, you don’t have to afraid of any one. Just enjoy. I am here”. For the first time I go into the sea water… What a feeling. On those days I was studying at Class 10.

No comments: