Saturday, June 7, 2014

If you desperately want something, that wish will come to you…

In this picture he was 3 years and 10 months old.

If you want something desperately, that wish will come to you. This way or that way… it will really come to you. May be on that moment you won’t be in a position to grab it or accept it, or you may not able to make the sacrifice that you need to do to get it. But your wish will definitely come to you (I think).


My son Shafeen likes water. But he easily get cold (not like her mother). So, I don’t let him play with the water. One day I bring some warm water to sponge his body and forget to bring the soft cloth. I keep the water in the room and went out to bring the cloth. And my son got the chance. He started playing with water. You can see how happy he became, how can I stop him? He was 3 years and 9 months old.

No comments: