Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friends


I don't have friend. I don't know how to make friends. I don't know how to keep friends. I don't know how friends come and stay in life. I never had friend. Yes, its true. When I was in university. I asked 2 girls to be my friend. I asked them to stick together always till we complete our master's exam. And we did. Allah knows how hard I always work to keep us together. After masters exam I stopped. Enough is enough. If they stay with me that's fine. If they don't, then I won't stop them. One left when I first get job. After long years another left because some one else said, I am not good. Fine. stay happy.
All can't be wrong. There must be something wrong in me. May be I am not good enough to be a friend. Well, I am not good in anything. Just get a life by Allah and expending it. As a human I have feelings. And I don't want to bother others for that. If anyone comes to me by themselves, I feel happy, I enjoy, try to make them happy too unless they left.

No comments: