Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dhaka International Trade Fair 2015


Today I went to Dhaka International Trade Fair 2015 (DITF 2015). We have seen many offers and discounts. If I didn't have any problem to carry heavy weight luggage I would had buy more household things. You know, I like discounts and offer. Like if you buy ice-cream of TK 100 you will get an extra ice-cream. I bought a packet of milk powder and got a watch for my son. I bought tooth brushes which were TK 37 at outside, and they took TK 25 in the fair. I got TK 200 discount at Nivea lotion, TK 350 discount at my son's full pant (from SmartTex).

I saw stalls of India, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, HongKong, Korea, Iran etc (Allah knows whether they actually from which country).

I like the food from "Bengal Meat", fried rice with stare fried chicken with capsicum.

My son liked to ride toy train. I ride on them for twice. We saw these mini kids play area in 3 places. They were not in very good quality but good enough for city kids, who doesn't have much space to play.

Overall I enjoyed the day.

No comments: