Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Get chance to stay at home


Once upon a time, I use to sleep a lot. A lot means both day and night. Then after becoming a mom that thing changed totally. Now in Canada I have 2 jobs, part time student and also a mom. I could only sleep 4/5 hours in 24 hours. Life became crazy. But things changed after a while, first my work places reduced my working hour, which means reduced money. I got some time at home and I was happy that at least I can take care of my family more. It was really needed. Then I became sick. For couple of days and now I am staying at home. Mostly lying on my bed, it's really rear now a day. Trying to give myself rest as much as possible. If I can't get recovered by 3 days, I have to make an appointment with a doctor, by tomorrow. Let's see what's next. Just trying to enjoy my sick holidays as much as possible on bed.

No comments: