Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Salary creates value


How do u measure corporate value… designation, salary, responsibility, work efficiency? First i though, people give value to other person based on designation. That’s why people ask what r u doing?...

Now concept changed little bit. i found not only designation, people give u respect based on salary. If u get less.. No one will listen to u, not even yours subordinates. They knew company isn’t giving u good salary… so u don’t have much value that they will respect u.

2 comments:

ZIA said...

Dear Shahana

U r absolutely right. i have face the situation sometime.when i got my corporate job.. my relatives ... they look at me diferently. after they heard my salary they treat me differently.i am frustrated to see it. Designation or salary are not the tools to masure a person rather then mind and soul behind the person.Anyhow best wish for ur new life. i am working in I.T sector.if u think me as ur friend i will be happy.if u need any help.pls send me e-mail ziaurrahman90@gmail.com
by take care

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

thanks ziaur, where r u working? i mean in which area of IT sector.