Friday, October 5, 2007

Complaining, good? Or bad?

I don’t have a habit to complain. Even when necessary I never give any complaint. Then? What happens? For whom I should make complain that person understands that I won’t harm them. So, they start trying to make me fall down at every single step. How cruel they are. They try to influence other people to make bad comments or complain about me. They hide the total truth but use some of my word against me. What a pity. If I am too good, it doesn’t mean that I can’t be bad. I don’t like to be strong to point out others' default. I always try to bring out others' good things. But when I do good for a bad person they don’t understand or don’t want to count that. As their habit always trying to do badly for me… Don’t know how long this will continue. I wish to stop this soon.

No comments: