Friday, November 9, 2007

Marathon Marriage Ceremony


A year back, I was thinking that it’s been a long time that I didn’t attend in any marriage ceremony. Same thinking goes for some times, after marriage also. Coz, I couldn’t eat good in my own marriage ceremony.

But things suddenly start going in reverse. Now I am getting tired to go and join every marriage ceremony. I like to join but feeling very tired to get ready, go, attend and eat for every occasion. But still I like to join whenever I get invitation. Because when I invite anyone and that person doesn’t come, that disheartens me. So in the same way I don’t want to dishearten anyone. I don’t know whether they really want me to see over there or not.

For last few months I am joining too many occasions, it’s a marathon ceremony, one after another. I guess I never join this much marriage ceremony in my life.

No comments: